Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 Scared and Confused Letter #3393 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Sexuality
- 0 hi it’s me again Letter #3392 - Posted in Depression, Feeling Lonely, In Need of Help, My Family, Self Harm
- 0 How Do I Start a GSA? Letter #3390 - Posted in Coming Out, In Need of Help, In School, My Friends, Sexuality
- 0 Questioning Letter #3388 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Sexuality
- 1 I Guess Im Gay…My Dad Hates Me, I Just Don’t Know What To Do… Letter #3387 - Posted in Abuse, Am I LGBT?, Coming Out, Family Issues, My Family, My Friends
- 0 Talking to my guidance counselor about my sexuality Letter #3386 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, In School, Sexuality
- 0 in love with my principal Letter #3384 - Posted in I Have a Crush
- 0 ugh Letter #3378 - Posted in I Have a Crush, Relationships, Sexuality
- 0 My thoughts are killing me… Letter #3377 - Posted in Depression, Self Harm
- 0 Relapse Letter #3373 - Posted in Family Issues, Feeling Lonely, Self Harm, Transgender/Genderqueer
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.