Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 Can You Help Me? Letter #3648 - Posted in Family Issues
- 0 Am I bisexual? Letter #3647 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Relationships, Sexuality
- 0 Confusion and Depression Letter #3645 - Posted in Depression, My Health, Self Harm
- 0 i’m trying to start a support group Letter #3602 - Posted
- 0 i dont want to be like this Letter #3638 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Coming Out, Family Issues, I Have a Crush, In Need of Help, My Family, My Friends, Queer and Religion, Relationships, Sexuality
- 0 comin out of the closet Letter #3641 - Posted in Coming Out, Family Issues, In Need of Help, My Family, Queer and Religion, Sexuality
- 0 This would happen to me Letter #3637 - Posted in I Have a Crush
- 0 I Just Want to Be Sure Letter #3634 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Depression, I Have a Crush, Relationships, Sexuality
- 0 So, there’s this guy…. Letter #3632 - Posted in I Have a Crush, Relationships
- 0 I really like my friend, but I’m not sure if she is gay.. Letter #3631 - Posted in Coming Out, I Have a Crush, My Friends, Relationships
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.