Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 ugh Letter #3378 - Posted in I Have a Crush, Relationships, Sexuality
- 0 My thoughts are killing me… Letter #3377 - Posted in Depression, Self Harm
- 0 Relapse Letter #3373 - Posted in Family Issues, Feeling Lonely, Self Harm, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 What should I tell him? Letter #3371 - Posted in Relationships, Sexuality
- 0 My parents turned on me and i’m scared Letter #3370 - Posted in Coming Out, Family Issues, Queer and Religion, Self Harm, Sexuality, Suicide
- 0 i love my bestfriend Letter #3368 - Posted in Relationships, Sexuality
- 0 Confused Letter #3367 - Posted in Relationships, Sexuality
- 0 There’s this guy I like………. Letter #3365 - Posted in Sexuality
- 0 Response to Suicide by Gay Teen Letter #3362 - Posted in Suicide
- 0 Relapse Letter #3361 - Posted in Family Issues, Feeling Lonely, My Family, My Health, Self Harm, Sexuality, Transgender/Genderqueer
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.