Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 am i perfect yet? Letter #3883 - Posted in Depression, My Health, Self Harm
- 0 Advice on Coming Out Letter #3882 - Posted in Coming Out, Sexuality
- 0 Bisexuals exist, right? Letter #3880 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Family Issues, Sexuality
- 0 John Letter #3879 - Posted in Depression, I Have a Crush, Relationships
- 0 Advice on Coming Out Letter #3877 - Posted in Coming Out, My Friends
- 0 Bisexuals exist, right? Letter #3874 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Family Issues, In School, My Family, Sexuality, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 John Letter #3868 - Posted in I Have a Crush, Relationships
- 0 I Moved and I’m Rejected Just Because I’m Gay. Letter #3865 - Posted in In School, Queer and Religion, Sexuality
- 0 I Moved and I’m Rejected Just Because I’m Gay. Letter #3864 - Posted in Abuse, In School
- 0 Hmmmm…. Letter #3863 - Posted in Coming Out, Depression, Family Issues, Relationships, Sexuality, Suicide
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.