Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 Coming Out Letter #3098 - Posted in Coming Out, Sexuality
- 0 Coming Out as FTM Letter #3097 - Posted in Coming Out, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 Should I come out? Letter #3094 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Coming Out, Family Issues, Sexuality
- 0 anxiety Letter #3093 - Posted
- 0 Coming out Letter #3092 - Posted in Coming Out, Family Issues, Sexuality
- 0 He’s gone and his mom is almost about to be. Letter #3091 - Posted in Depression, My Friends, Sexuality, Suicide
- 0 My parents won’t accept my sexuality, want me to get a girlfriend or else I would be disowned, and I’m not financially independent at all. Letter #3090 - Posted in Coming Out, Family Issues, My Family, Sexuality
- 0 AM I A SMUT? Letter #3089 - Posted in Depression, Feeling Lonely, Sexuality
- 0 Scared and Sad Letter #3087 - Posted in Coming Out, Sexuality
- 0 anxiety Letter #3077 - Posted in Feeling Lonely, In Need of Help, My Health
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.