Published Letters Subscribe
- 1 plz help me Letter #3906 - Posted in Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 Can’t help but be confused Letter #3904 - Posted in Family Issues, In Need of Help, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 Liking your best friend who is “straight” Letter #3900 - Posted in I Have a Crush, Relationships, Sexuality
- 0 Did I ruin my relationship with my best friend? Letter #3897 - Posted in I Have a Crush, My Friends, Relationships
- 0 How do I tell my mom that I’m not straight? Letter #3892 - Posted in Coming Out, I Have a Crush, My Family
- 0 Religious, Phobic Parents Letter #3894 - Posted in Coming Out, My Family
- 0 Unlucky–I’m in love with my best friend. Letter #3885 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Coming Out, Feeling Lonely, I Have a Crush, My Friends, Relationships
- 0 Liking your best friend who is “straight” Letter #3884 - Posted in Coming Out, I Have a Crush, My Friends, Sexuality
- 0 am i perfect yet? Letter #3883 - Posted in Depression, My Health, Self Harm
- 0 Advice on Coming Out Letter #3882 - Posted in Coming Out, Sexuality
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.