Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 embarassed by suicide Letter #3017 - Posted in Depression, Suicide
- 0 I don’t know where else to go… Letter #3016 - Posted in Coming Out, Depression, Family Issues, Queer and Religion, Sexuality, Suicide
- 0 what should i do and will it help me? Letter #3015 - Posted in Coming Out, Depression, Family Issues, Self Harm, Suicide, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 im so sad..so alone. i hate myself. Letter #3014 - Posted in Depression, Family Issues, Sexuality
- 0 I don’t want to leave anymore Letter #3013 - Posted in Depression, Family Issues, Sexuality, Suicide
- 0 im so sad..so alone. i hate myself. Letter #3012 - Posted in Depression, Family Issues, Feeling Lonely, In Need of Help, In School, Self Harm, Suicide
- 0 Suicidal lgbt that seriously is confused Letter #3011 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Coming Out, Depression, Family Issues, Feeling Lonely, In Need of Help, Self Harm, Sexuality, Suicide
- 0 Please..please..help.. Letter #3010 - Posted in Depression, Feeling Lonely, In Need of Help, My Health, Queer and Religion
- 0 ?? Letter #3009 - Posted in Self Harm, Suicide
- 0 Dear Trevor…Please Help Letter #3008 - Posted
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.