Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 Is it to late for me to me questioning this? Letter #2964 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 Im terrfied Letter #2963 - Posted
- 0 Confusion Letter #2959 - Posted in Coming Out, Depression, In School, Relationships, Sexuality
- 0 My crush and mean girls Letter #2953 - Posted in Coming Out, I Have a Crush, In Need of Help
- 0 Lost and alone Letter #2949 - Posted in Abuse, Depression, Feeling Lonely, In Need of Help
- 0 Depressed about coming out Letter #2948 - Posted in Coming Out, Depression, Family Issues
- 0 Homophobic Teacher Enabling Students Letter #2947 - Posted in In School
- 0 what should i do? Letter #2944 - Posted in Relationships
- 0 Is it to late for me to me questioning this? Letter #2943 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 Where do i get help Letter #2938 - Posted in Relationships, Suicide
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.