Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 Is it to late for me to me questioning this? Letter #2943 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 Where do i get help Letter #2938 - Posted in Relationships, Suicide
- 0 I need help, but I am not from USA… But…I need..help Letter #2936 - Posted in Family Issues, Relationships, Sexuality
- 0 Living after rape Letter #2935 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Sexuality
- 0 Hoping my life gets better Letter #2933 - Posted in Depression, In School
- 0 How do I help? Letter #2932 - Posted in Suicide
- 0 I have lost my will of living Letter #2931 - Posted in Depression, Suicide
- 0 I feel as if I’m at the end of my rope. Letter #2929 - Posted in Abuse, Depression, Sexuality, Suicide
- 0 Gender questions Letter #2922 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Coming Out, Sexuality, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 Pathetic Letter #2920 - Posted in Depression, In School, Relationships, Self Harm, Suicide
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.