Published Letters Subscribe
- 1 Coming Out as FTM Letter #3142 - Posted
- 0 Seeking Asylum for foreigners. Letter #3140 - Posted in Sexuality
- 0 possibly pansexual? Letter #3139 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Sexuality
- 0 Why does it happen like this? Letter #3132 - Posted in Depression, Feeling Lonely, I Have a Crush, In Need of Help, Relationships, Self Harm, Suicide
- 0 I Don’t Want To Be A Sinner. Letter #3130 - Posted in Coming Out, Feeling Lonely, In Need of Help, My Friends, Queer and Religion, Relationships, Sexuality
- 0 I need to get out. Letter #3106 - Posted in Abuse, Coming Out, Depression, Family Issues, In Need of Help, My Family, Relationships, Self Harm, Sexuality, Suicide, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 What have I done wrong? :’( Letter #3105 - Posted in Depression, Family Issues, Feeling Lonely
- 0 Depression is making me sink Letter #3104 - Posted in Depression, Self Harm
- 0 Depression is making me sink Letter #3102 - Posted
- 0 Help a lonely chica out! Letter #3099 - Posted in Relationships
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.