Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 Family Problems Letter #2911 - Posted in Abuse, Family Issues, My Family
- 0 coming out to my family Letter #2912 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Coming Out, My Family
- 0 Coming out to my family Letter #2910 - Posted in Coming Out, Family Issues
- 0 I want to stop self harming Letter #2909 - Posted in Self Harm
- 0 Until recently I was positive I was straight. Letter #2908 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Sexuality
- 0 Prom Letter #2906 - Posted in In School, Sexuality
- 0 I asked for help only to be outed and let down Letter #2904 - Posted in Sexuality
- 0 Bullying because of disabilities Letter #2901 - Posted in Family Issues, In School
- 0 A friend of mine might be lesbian/bisexual, how can I support her? Letter #2900 - Posted in Sexuality
- 0 Advice for my 4 year old son Letter #2896 - Posted in My Family
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.