Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 I want to stop self harming Letter #2890 - Posted in Depression, Self Harm
- 0 I have a serious issue i would like some advice on Letter #2880 - Posted in Family Issues, In Need of Help, My Friends
- 0 Until recently I was positive I was straight. Letter #2876 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, I Have a Crush
- 0 I’m gay, but I have a girldfriend. Should I break up with her? Letter #2860 - Posted in Feeling Lonely, Relationships, Sexuality
- 0 Can’t stand this world no more…. Letter #2859 - Posted in Depression, Family Issues, In Need of Help, Suicide
- 3 Bullying because of disabilities Letter #2855 - Posted in Family Issues, In School
- 0 My Friends and I Have a Group Letter #2849 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Coming Out, My Friends
- 0 Coming out to best friend Letter #2838 - Posted in Coming Out, In School
- 0 Suicide Letter #2831 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Depression, Family Issues, In Need of Help, In School, Sexuality, Suicide, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 Dying For Love Letter #2830 - Posted in Coming Out, Feeling Lonely, In School, Relationships, Sexuality, Suicide
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.