Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 Is this site just for LGBT kids? Letter #2804 - Posted in Depression, Feeling Lonely, My Friends
- 0 I dont even know what to do, Letter #2799 - Posted in Coming Out, Depression, Family Issues, Feeling Lonely, My Family
- 0 Coming Out after Betrayal Letter #2788 - Posted in Coming Out, My Family, My Friends, Sexuality
- 0 I’m confused Letter #2782 - Posted in Sexuality
- 0 Having some trouble with everything that’s going on right now in my life… Letter #2771 - Posted in Coming Out, Depression, Family Issues, Feeling Lonely, In Need of Help, My Family, My Health, Queer and Religion, Self Harm, Sexuality
- 0 I don’t know what to do. Letter #2772 - Posted in Coming Out, Sexuality
- 0 I don’t know what to do. Letter #2766 - Posted in In School, My Friends
- 0 How to find love Letter #2744 - Posted in Relationships, Sexuality
- 0 bi? Letter #2743 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Sexuality
- 0 Believe I am transgender but in love with a straight male? Letter #2742 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Coming Out, My Family, Sexuality, Transgender/Genderqueer
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.