Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 Turning to alcohol because im stressed about coming out Letter #2727 - Posted in Coming Out, Depression
- 0 Am I bisexual, or am I really just gay? Letter #2726 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Sexuality
- 0 I hate myself Letter #2725 - Posted in Depression, In Need of Help, Sexuality
- 0 what is happening Letter #2722 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Sexuality
- 0 I’d like to help Letter #2721 - Posted
- 0 I don’t know what to do. Letter #2716 - Posted in In School, My Friends, Queer and Religion
- 0 Why not me? Letter #2714 - Posted
- 0 My friend Letter #2711 - Posted in Coming Out, Depression, My Friends, Relationships
- 0 Prom Letter #2710 - Posted in Coming Out, Family Issues, I Have a Crush, In School, My Family, My Friends, Out and Proud
- 1 Is this a valid way to be feeling? Letter #2706 - Posted in Sexuality
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.