Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 I like girls but I prefer gay porn Letter #2537 - Posted in Am I LGBT?
- 0 sad, scared Letter #2536 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Coming Out, In Need of Help
- 0 sometimes I can’t see it. Letter #2535 - Posted in Sexuality
- 0 I need advice Letter #2534 - Posted in Family Issues, Relationships, Sexuality
- 0 I need advice Letter #2533 - Posted in Sexuality
- 0 i miss you. Letter #2531 - Posted in Relationships
- 0 How do I come out to my family as pansexual? Letter #2530 - Posted in Abuse, Am I LGBT?, Coming Out, Depression
- 0 Confused Letter #2528 - Posted in Sexuality
- 0 My friend and my sexuality.. Letter #2527 - Posted
- 0 Coming out.. Letter #2526 - Posted
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.