Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 I want to come out to my family, but I’m scared Letter #2595 - Posted in Coming Out, Family Issues, My Family, Relationships
- 0 Telling my friends Letter #2593 - Posted in Coming Out, In School, My Friends
- 0 im sort of confused Letter #2590 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Coming Out, Feeling Lonely, In Need of Help, Sexuality
- 0 My brother Letter #2588 - Posted in Coming Out, Family Issues, My Family, Sexuality
- 0 i wanna come out but im too scared Letter #2584 - Posted in Abuse, Coming Out, In Need of Help, In School, My Family, My Friends, Self Harm
- 0 I want to come out but I am to afraid to :/ Letter #2583 - Posted in Coming Out, My Family
- 0 A crush on my principal Letter #2580 - Posted in I Have a Crush, In Need of Help, In School, My Friends
- 0 Coming Out As An Adult Letter #2568 - Posted in Coming Out, In Need of Help
- 0 Alone Letter #2566 - Posted in Depression, Feeling Lonely
- 0 Beliefs Letter #2564 - Posted
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.