Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 Coming out.. Letter #2522 - Posted in Coming Out, Sexuality
- 0 How to come out to a right-wing activist family/rant ? Letter #2521 - Posted in Coming Out, Family Issues, Sexuality
- 0 Coming out.. Letter #2520 - Posted in Coming Out, Family Issues, Feeling Lonely, In Need of Help, My Family, My Friends, My Health, Self Harm, Sexuality
- 0 Gym Class Letter #2508 - Posted in In School, Relationships, Sexuality
- 0 Gym Class Letter #2506 - Posted in In School, Sexuality
- 2 My secrets way me down Letter #2502 - Posted in Depression, Sexuality
- 2 Im worried how my family is going to react Letter #2499 - Posted in Coming Out, Sexuality
- 0 Am I so lost? What can I do? Letter #2498 - Posted in Sexuality
- 0 Faking the Pain Letter #2496 - Posted in Coming Out, Family Issues, In Need of Help
- 0 Worried.. Letter #2494 - Posted in Relationships
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.