Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 Support Group Letter #2458 - Posted
- 0 Back In The Closet Letter #2463 - Posted in Coming Out, Depression, Family Issues
- 0 Runaway Letter #2454 - Posted in Depression, In Need of Help, Self Harm
- 0 I am so confused Letter #2455 - Posted in Am I LGBT?
- 0 Is this okay? Letter #2452 - Posted
- 0 Faking the Pain Letter #2450 - Posted in Depression, Feeling Lonely, In Need of Help, In School
- 0 What to do… Letter #2447 - Posted in Depression, Feeling Lonely, Relationships, Suicide
- 0 Worried.. Letter #2445 - Posted in My Friends, Relationships, Sexuality
- 0 My gender isn’t clear Letter #2442 - Posted in Am I LGBT?, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 Coming out/ insecurity Letter #2444 - Posted
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.