Published Letters Subscribe
- 0 After I told my mother… Letter #2385 - Posted in My Family, Self Harm
- 3 i don’t want to fight any more Letter #2388 - Posted in Depression, Family Issues, Feeling Lonely, In Need of Help, Queer and Religion, Sexuality, Suicide
- 0 sexuality confusion Letter #2386 - Posted in Sexuality
- 0 sexuality confusion Letter #2384 - Posted
- 0 What To Do? Letter #2381 - Posted in I Have a Crush
- 0 Accepting Myself Letter #2379 - Posted in Coming Out
- 0 Feeling trapped Letter #2378 - Posted in In School, Transgender/Genderqueer
- 0 Coming out/ insecurity Letter #2359 - Posted in Coming Out, Family Issues, My Family, My Friends
- 0 friends Letter #2358 - Posted in In School, My Friends
- 0 why cant i find somebody lesbian? Letter #2357 - Posted in I Have a Crush
If you are in immediate crisis or suicidal, please call The Trevor Lifeline at 866-488-7386. The Trevor Lifeline is open 24/7. All calls are confidential and toll-free from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another option if you are in a crisis or suicidal is to get support from TrevorChat, our crisis chat service, which can be found at www.thetrevorproject.org/chat. TrevorChat is open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday between 1pm and 7pm Pacific Time/4pm to 10pm Eastern Time.
Please note: If you reside outside the United States and you are currently in crisis or suicidal, you will not be able to access The Trevor Lifeline or TrevorChat. Please do submit a letter if you are in suicidal crisis and you don’t live in the United States, but please note that it may be up to a week before you receive a response. If you are suicidal, please seek help at the nearest emergency room.