Thank you so much for choosing to fundraise for The Trevor Project! All funds you raise will support Trevor’s mission to end LGBTQ youth suicide. By becoming a fundraiser for Trevor, you’re joining the Trevor community to affirm and celebrate the lives of LGBTQ youth.
Below is information and instructions on how to set up an online fundraising page for The Trevor Project to get you started today!
Are you fundraising in memoriam? Click here »
Why set up an online fundraising page?
An online fundraising page can be incredibly helpful in your fundraising effort. With an online fundraising page you can:
- Customize the link for easy online sharing
- Personalize the page with information about you and why you’re fundraising to save young LGBTQ lives
- Set a goal and an end date for your fundraiser
- Update your donors and potential donors on your progress
- Track who is donating to your fundraising page and thank them directly
- And more!
How to set up an online fundraising page:
- If you have an account with our fundraising platform, Classy, log in!
- If not, create a Classy account from that link when prompted.
- Set your fundraising goal, end date, your page headline, and custom fundraising page URL* and click “NEXT”.
- This is important so you can easily share the word about your fundraiser to your network!
*Don’t forget to select the “permission to contact” box when setting up your fundraiser. That way, we can send you fundraising tips and tricks to reach your full fundraising potential!
- Customize your page image!
- Add a custom image to make your page more personal to your fundraiser.
- Or you can keep it as The Trevor Project logo if you choose.
- Your fundraiser is now live!
- Go to the “MANAGE” button in the top right and add your “Story” to your fundraiser to tell why you’re fundraising for The Trevor Project.
- You can update any information on your fundraising page using the “MANAGE” button in the top right corner at any time.
Thank you for setting up your fundraising page!
Questions? Reach out to [email protected]
The Trevor Project’s online fundraising toolkit:
Want some advice on how to maximize your fundraising potential?
Download our FREE Online Fundraising Toolkit and learn how you can raise more funds to directly support LGBTQ youth in crisis.
Fundraising in memoriam:
We are humbled and honored to be the recipients of your gifts in memoriam of your loved one. Thank you for this opportunity to help make a difference in the lives of LBGTQ young people across the country in memory of your loved one.
We recommend you set up a fundraising page following the steps above to fundraise in memory of a loved one. By setting up a fundraising page, you’ll be able to customize a page to honor your loved one and you’ll be able to track who is donating in their honor.
This can be helpful if you’re thinking about reaching out to your donors directly to thank them for their contribution.
Please reach out to [email protected] if you have any questions on this process.