The Trevor Project is honored to be the recipient of your charitable efforts on your live stream! Thank you for all you do to celebrate and support LGBTQ youth.
All funds you raise will support Trevor’s mission to end LGBTQ youth suicide. By becoming a fundraiser for Trevor, you’re joining the Trevor community to affirm and celebrate the lives of LGBTQ youth.
Live Streaming with Twitch
When streaming through Twitch, you can set up an online fundraiser to integrate directly with your Twitch stream via Tiltify.
Here’s how you can get started on Tiltify:
- Click here to create or sign into your Tiltify account.
You can become a partner of The Trevor Project on Tiltify when you select the “Start Fundraising” button on that page.
- Select “Create a new campaign” from your list of options. Either choose an event already happening, or choose to just support the charity — The Trevor Project.
- Register as an individual or register to support a team. Then enter the requested information to get your campaign started (date, goal, description, etc.).
A note about registering as an Individual: If you create your campaign as an individual but later decide to support a team, you can join a team unless you have already begun fundraising. If you’ve already begun fundraising, you have to contact Tiltify support.
- Then publish! Finally, you’ll find links in your campaign’s dashboard on Tiltify that allow you to copy your campaign URL to share on social media, or you can copy your donate URL to put the donate button onto your Twitch page.
Live streaming with YouTube
Fundraising on YouTube has never been easier! You can add a donate button directly to your video and live streams on YouTube to benefit The Trevor Project.
Here’s how to get started on setting up a fundraiser for The Trevor Project on YouTube:
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Monetization, then Giving.
- Click Get started and then Create a fundraiser.
- Select the available 501(c)(3) US nonprofit that you would like to support. If the 501(c)(3) nonprofit you’d like to support isn’t listed, select Request a nonprofit.
- Follow the instructions to add details to the fundraiser, like title, description, and collaborators. We also suggest setting a fundraiser goal and duration. You can change it at any time.
- Add videos and/or scheduled live streams that will feature the donate button.
- Select PUBLISH.
If you have more questions about YouTube content creation and fundraising, please visit Google Support.
Questions about live stream fundraising in general? Email [email protected].
The Trevor Project’s online fundraising toolkit:
Want some advice on how to maximize your fundraising potential?
Download our FREE Online Fundraising Toolkit and learn how you can raise more funds to directly support LGBTQ youth in crisis.