Here are some helpful resources to help you explore the topic of mental health. Remember, you can always call the Trevor Lifeline if you need immediate help or support.
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Suicide Awareness Voices of Education
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Befrienders Worldwide – Volunteer Action to Prevent Suicide
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Harm Reduction International
Through The Trevor Support Center you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Trevor Project. The Trevor Project does not review or ensure the accuracy of the content on other sites.