Here are some helpful resources on HIV/AIDS. Remember, you can always call the Trevor Lifeline if you need immediate help or support.
For AIDS and HIV specific hotlines, please check out:
- AIDS.gov – HIV/AIDS Basics
- AVERT – About HIV & AIDS
- TeenHelp – HIV & AIDS
- TeenSource – HIV/AIDS
- The Body – United States AIDS Hotlines
- CDC – Resources for People Living with HIV
- CDC – Get Tested
- AIDS.gov – Testing Site Locator
- HRSA – Get HIV Care and Treatment
Through The Trevor Support Center you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Trevor Project. The Trevor Project does not review or ensure the accuracy of the content on other sites.