LGBTQ on Campus for Students is a 30-minute online, interactive training simulation that assists institutions of higher education in creating a safe and supportive campus community by 1) increasing awareness and empathy for the challenges faced by LGBTQ students, and 2) building the skills of students to connect and communicate with respect. Features include:
- Online, 24/7 accessibility – Each course is accessible 24/7 from any computer with Internet access. Learners can complete the trainings in multiple sittings.
- Implementation Manual and Outreach Materials – A guide with best practices to promoting the course to learners which also includes several outreach materials such as flyer, email template, and online trailers.
- Usage Reports – Each course records the names and email addresses of users and tracks their progress throughout the course. Clients can access and download this usage data at anytime via a secure link.
- Customizable Local Resources Web Page – Each course includes a customizable web page with information on local and campus-specific resources for students.
- Assessment – Each course includes online pre, post, and 3-month follow-up surveys to assess longitudinal changes in skills, attitudes, and behavior.
- Certificate of Completion – Users can print/download a personalized certificate upon course completion.
- Hosting and technical Support – The course is hosted on Kognito’s secure web server. Kognito provides technical support to all users.
Click here to learn more about LGBTQ on Campus for Students.
Access This Training
These affordable online courses can be accessed through the Kognito Interactive online store.
Find out how to obtain licenses for LGBTQ on Campus for Students by contacting Kognito directly at [email protected] or 212-675-9234.
LGBTQ on Campus is the result of a collaboration among The Trevor Project, Campus Pride and Kognito Interactive.